Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hello and welcome!


Hello, and welcome to my blog!  I’m a YA author with my debut novel, Alice in Everville, forthcoming from Pendrell Publishing in March 2013.  I’ll be posting here about any and all topics relating to reading and writing, including book reviews, my thoughts on writing and the publishing business, and more info about Alice in Everville as we get closer to the release date. 

Now, as a writer with a book coming out, it’s pretty much imperative that I have a blog where people can get to know me and my work better.  However, I’ve been putting off starting this blog for a long time, and to be honest, the reason is…  I’m not really sure what to write!  There are so many amazing blogs out there already about books—blogs by readers, blogs by writers, blogs focusing on book reviews, blogs about the writing process, blogs about publishing…  I could go on and on.  Sometimes I wonder what I can possibly have to add to the conversation.  And that’s why I’m going to turn it over to you:

Are there specific topics to do with writing, publishing, etc. that you feel haven’t been covered, or that you’d like a new perspective on?  What do you want to see in a writer’s blog?  What questions do you have for new writers?  Please, please, leave your questions and thoughts in the comment section.  I want this blog to serve my readers as well as possible, and to do that, I need to know what you’re looking for!

And if you’d like to know more about me…my first author interview, with the amazing author S.M. Blooding, will be going live on her blog next week.  I’ll be posting the link here next week, so be sure to come back and check it out!

Thanks so much, and more soon…

S.C. Langgle 

No comments:

Post a Comment