Tuesday, February 5, 2013

ALICE IN EVERVILLE Is in RT Magazine!

So I was at Barnes & Noble on Saturday, browsing through magazines like...












When I just happened to see a copy of Romantic Times Book Reviews and decided to leaf through it....


I turned straight to the Teen Scene on page 42...


And lo and behold, OMG, there was a review of ALICE IN EVERVILLE!  The reviewer gave it four stars and called it a "treat" and other things I can't quote at the moment, since I'm so broke I didn't even buy a copy of the magazine!

Okay, so that's not exactly how it happened...actually, my fellow Pendrell author DJ deSmyter told me about the review and that I could find the magazine at B&N, and I'm so grateful, because otherwise I might never have seen it!  But anyway...ALICE IN EVERVILLE got its first review in a major publication, and it was a positive one!  Squee!

No comments:

Post a Comment