Saturday, August 18, 2012

Alice in Everville in the Blogosphere!

Alice in Everville is still a little over 6 months away from releasing, but last week it popped up on a book blog...at Alex Bennett's amazing Electrifying Reviews.  Electrifying Reviews was one of the first blogs I found when I began seriously reading book blogs, probably about two years ago, so I was SUPER excited to see Alice in Everville pop up as one of Alex's Future Reads.  The fact that my book is really going to be out there in the world is starting to feel so real...and exciting...and scary... and maybe even a bit electrifying, for me if for no one else!  Anyway, you can check out Alex's post, including the other amazing books he's looking forward to, here.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for signing up for the 2013 SARC!
    In your form submission, we didn't get your full email address. Can you re-submit, please?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's thaliansmhc at yahoo dot com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete